Wednesday, July 24, 2013

TOMORROW

Hello readers,  my name is Oluwatimilehin Fasehun. I go to Epsom College, Surrey. I decided to start this blog, for two reasons; Unity and to make Nigeria a better place. You might have heard that phrase "to make Nigeria a better place" too many times to be moved, but this would definitely make a difference.  I know it might be very hard seeing as I am only one person trying to move 140 million plus people; that's why I need your support and your help and I promise you that we can make our country a better place. Gone are the days that we just stay and watch our "leaders of today" attempt to try to make Nigeria a better place. I do not know know about you, but for me it is not working out as planned. I think it is time that we actually stand up and do something about this. Please I really need your support with this project, and as weeks go by I will become a better writer/blogger.  #TNTB

                                                                                                Thank you and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment